[Public-list] Project list

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Fri May 7 05:26:32 PDT 2004

My labor of love is turning into a labor of trial and error!

I'm wet sanding 400 grit on the primer on the port side today. I finished
the starboard side yesterday. I'm going to spray on the next coat of primer
on the next calm morning. The roll and tip method didn't work for me.

I've been practicing with my sprayer at home on an old piece of smooth
countertop. Using BrightSide by Interlux. Black. Thinning about 35% - 40%.
(The can says 10%!)

Any advice would be great!

My e-mail is billblevins at mac.com but on the list is fine with me. Either
way.