[Public-list] Tiller pilot

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sun May 9 17:50:35 PDT 2004

Matthew,

I have a Raytheon unit which is a little older.  The box containing the
compass is mounted  on a bracket in the cockpit and removed when not in use,
which ties into the tiller unit and power. This unit may be different than
the current designs. I also have a bracket mounted on the tiller (I can
measure the bracket next time on the boat) which ties into the tiller unit,
the other end has a bronze insert epoxied into the cockpit teak cover.

Hope this helps.

Stephen