[Public-list] Man, it's quiet

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 08:21:47 PDT 2004

I got stuck in the lazarette for 20 minutes one day too, while installing a
traveller. It seems like hours and the moment of panic sets in where you try
to scramble out - which doesn't work. The best thing I found was to lay
completely still and calm for several minutes; regain your composure; then
methodically remove yourself very slowly.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505