[Public-list] Sea Hood - Companionway Cover Cover

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Fri May 14 07:51:17 PDT 2004

Thanks Mike,

I have had run ins with those "big holes" before and, I too, hate stepping
in them.  Have you ever seen one of these things (hoods) made out of teak
and can the aft end be curved up enough to mount some instruments between
the sliding hatch and the hood?  I am looking for an alternate location for
my engine instruments.  I guess I should just wait and look at the photo.

Roger Kingsland
Chief Boat Boy
PERFECT intentions, A30 #148
on the hard at N40° 33.945' W79° 51.260'

Franklin's