[Public-list] Bilge & Self Leveling Foam

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue May 4 04:08:00 PDT 2004

Hello Roger -

Just saw your question at the bottom of your last message.  I don't think
that filling up the keel is a bad thing, you are right that flexibility is
not so much of a problem down there.

If you use foam I imagine that you really want to be sure that water never
gets down there...funny, that is exactly the sort of situation that before
the days of fibreglass hot tar or pitch would have been poured in.

Gord #426