[Public-list] mast support beam

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 08:26:32 PDT 2004

Hi Patty,

You are not loopy. The description and photos can be found on the A30
website at:
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/deckbeam/

This repair only applies to the older boats with a wooden deck beam, not to
the newer version boats with a liner and integrated aluminum box beam.

What does "loopy" mean?

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505