[Public-list] Forward cabin hatch

Manza, LtCol John ManzaJ at tacom.army.mil
Wed Nov 3 09:47:15 PST 2004

I have read many times in these spaces that many owners have installed a
piece in the forward "V" berth to expand the sleeping comfort up there.
When I purchased my boat the previous owner had made one large rack in the
forward cabin and had removed the hatch from the head to that cabin.  I have
recently returned my boat to the original configuration.  I have installed a
new hatch to replace the one that was discarded when the modification was
made, (My wife likes to have the ability to split up the crew between
consenting adults and kids) but I would like to have an original hatch.  My
question is, do any members of this group have a forward cabin hatch that
they would be willing to part with?

John Manza
"Jante II"
# 150