[Public-list] Looking for a good home

Bill Blevins (CNHI) sailorbill at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 03:32:14 PST 2004

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4504392866&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1

I have decided that it's in the best interest of "Sabrina" that we
leave her with someone up here on the Chesapeake Bay.

The two lakes near Birmingham, AL just aren't big enough for her to
see her potential.

Someone is going to get a really, really nice boat that is ready to go.

It is very sad but with this new position I've taken in AL, it would
be just as difficult seeing her sit on the hard for two years until I can
get the opportunity to sail her like I want.

Let me know if you know anyone who might be interested.

Tons of photos at http://mysailingphotos.com

--
Bill Blevins
Mobile: (205) 478-6142