[Public-list] Sabrina has new owners!

Bill Blevins (CNHI) sailorbill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:38:54 PST 2004

Dana Shafie and Bryn Scott <dana.shafie at verizon.net> purchased Sabrina
on Friday. They are from Alexandria, VA and plan on keeping Sabrina on
the Potomac for a year or so and then might consider moving her to the
Annapolis area. I've encouraged them to join the A30 group (and they
may already be on the public-list)!

I've appreciated all of the help over the past 3 years when
refurbishing Sabrina. She is an awsome boat and is in the hands of
great new owners who I think will continue to keep her in ship shape
and keep working on her to get her to full Bristol condition.

I have a CD of photos that I can pass on to George and the Association
can do whatever they want with them as far as using for the
maintenance section of the book or Web site. Once I get unpacked, I'll
pop that in the mail. Lord knows I took apart just about every piece
of the Alberg 30! and took photos of it too!

MySailingPhotos.com will stay up as long as my friends at
fredericksburg.com allow me to host for free. I probably won't be
adding much to it though.

We leave for Birmingham, AL this afternoon. We sold our house in 12
days and the closing is today. There is a sailing club in Birmingham
that races Cat-27's, J-22's, Thistles, Lasers and other daysailers. We
will be visiting them soon. They race year-round on the weekends. We
are considering 2 International 2.4meters until we decide on our next
big boat.

Again, thank you to everyone who helped me over the past few years!

--
Bill Blevins
"Sabrina" 1966 Alberg 30 #158