[Public-list] Whitby Boat Works

Peter Hay phay at netcom.ca
Tue Nov 2 03:53:41 PST 2004

  Hi Kerry:

  The Whitby Boat Works did indeed produce their version of the folkboat in
the 60's.  There was one of these in my marina (Goderich, ON) and is now
sailing out of Southampton, ON.  It has many similarities to the A30.  Like
the A30 it has an long IRON keel except that the keel is mounted externally
using bolts.  There are number of them around Ontario.

  If you are looking for more specific information let me know and I will
try and find it for you.  Others will have information as well.

  Peter Hay
  Rubicon