[Public-list] Michael+Alberg 35

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 08:48:57 PST 2004

Dave,
I looked at that boat several times from the ground.  Seemed like an Alberg design, but I thought that it was a Pearson Vanguard.  It has been on the hard for at least two years.  Besides the steering what else do you plan to do to the boat?   If you will still be around Ft. Myers after the 20th of November perhaps we could get together.  I drive down for the winter around that time.  Lorrie and I live in Town and River Estates, about 8 miles southwest from the yard where your new boat is located.

Looks like a solid boat.

Michael

CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 11/2/2004 12:35:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,