[Public-list] Buying an Alberg

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Wed Nov 3 08:52:46 PST 2004

Congratulations Jon.  With 5 kids, perhaps the first modification you might
consider (after the beam) is adding a bunk filler to convert the V berth
forward into a dormitory.  The hanging locker could be a little small for a
crib room for the twins but might be worth checking out (I have forgotten
how big 18 monthers are).  Best of luck with your "new" A30.

Roger Kingsland
PERFECT intentions, A30 #148