[Public-list] primary winch handle trade

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 12 14:46:19 PST 2004

Tim -

What type is the one you have for the primary whinches?  My boat's primaries
use a handle that has a square stud that fits into a square hole in the
winch.  The ratcheting part is built into the handle.  If your handle fits
these, e-mail me offline about a possible trade.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229