[Public-list] Fuel filter

Todd Redhead todd.redhead at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 22 16:02:23 PST 2004

Ooops - Thanks George.  Fuel floats on water - of course.  The water can be
hard to see if there is only a little bit of water in with the fuel in the
filter.  What I've done is dump it gently a bit at a time into a bucket or
pail and look for what looks like bubbles which are actually balls of water
in the fuel.  If there is a lot of water you will get 2 distinct layers - if
you get no bubbles or layers, like George said, you either have all water or
all fuel!

Todd