[Public-list] alberg30 for sale....Whitby

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:05:51 PST 2004

Not arguing the merits of an A30 vs a Pearson Vanguard vs a Pearson Triton,
but I've been watching the market closely for my next boat (sold my 26 this
summer) and I can tell you that by comparison, any of the 3 without an
engine is overpriced at $9500.  Of course, we can't see the real condition
of boats on the Internet, but some pretty fair looking ones, with diesels,
have come available for less than $9500.  Also, most buyers would take a
missing engine as some clue as to the overall condition of most boat
systems..... right or wrong.

Dave Kruetzkamp