[Public-list] Opening Ports

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Nov 30 18:03:17 PST 2004

Hi there -

I asked George W before sending this...

I think some of you are aware that I look after North American distribution
for Davey marine brass, bronze and iron gear as well as all kinds of
rope.... Including bronze opening ports.

 Any Albergers who are interested can contact me off the list for details.
Our warehouse is in New Bedford Mass, and we ship all over.

Cheers - Gord #426 Surprise