[Public-list] Quotation

Gail Peterson-Masengale saru308 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 15:55:45 PST 2004

FYI
“What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.” – Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche,
1844-1900.

Phew, the A30 we purchased this year gets pulled next week, then I join the rest of you with the winter preps.  Also, have been looking into fabricating a PVC-like frame to keep the snows/ice out.  Sheesh, and the winter projects that are planned--new standing rigging (running completed), new sails, build a stowable cockpit table, add spreader lights, solar battery charger, deciding on a new name for the boat, and the list goes on...

Gail Peterson-Masengale
A30 #240