[Public-list] Re: Spider control

Gail Peterson-Masengale saru308 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 02:19:58 PDT 2004

We have been very successful in totally ridding our boat of most unwanted pests simply by using "Orange Glo" on the unvarnished sections of the interior woodwork and "Orange Clean" on the formica and such--seems spiders and other nasty bugs really hate it and it leaves the boat smelling very clean and fresh.  The only insect that seems immune to the products are the occasional mud daubbers.

Regards,
Gail
A30 #240
(still looking for that perfect boat name)

Message: 1