[Public-list] two 306's

CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 12:51:19 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/20/2004 12:36:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FINNUS505 at aol.com writes:
Interesting. This A 30 Rona and I saw in Seekonk MA that needed a total
rebuild- we saw the number on the aluminum name plate by the bridge deck. It
was
pretty faded and scratched, but I'm not driving back to Seekonk to recheck,
so............this will remain a mystery!!!!!  :)

Thanks for the thoughts on the main being blown out, George, as a cause for
excessive heeling and need for early reefing. It does have a fuller shape
than
I  would like. Our headsails are pretty old, too.

Be well, all,
Lee
Stargazer #255
The number on my little brass plate starts with 306.
It's just been set back up in Grenada after going through, Hurricane Ivan.
If there are two 306 hulls, I'd like to know?
I will report on the conditions of  Grenada 306 after the damage is
completely assessed.
Regards, Dave
Coober Pedy # 306