[Public-list] "No V-berth", she says. What's the alternative?

John Kennedy John.Kennedy at gov.ab.ca
Sun Oct 24 13:57:25 PDT 2004

My spouse remarked the other day that "I will NOT sleep in a V-berth again!"

This may have something to do with the fact that the middle insert in the
V-berth of our chartered boat kept on falling out this summer. Easily fixed
if it were my boat: I'd install proper supports underneath. Small gate-hooks
simply don't cut it.

What my sweetie has in mind is a double-bed with walking room around each
side. That sounds to me like at least a 37-footer with an aft cabin, NOT an
Alberg 30. (Also sounds to me like a 37-footer budget - Ouch!!)

Can anyone make some useful suggestions on double-sized sleeping
arrangements, preferably of the aft-cabin sort, and the boats that surround
them?

Thanks, everyone.

John

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged
information.  Please contact the Justice/Solicitor General HelpDesk
(Help.Desk at gov.ab.ca) @ (780) 415-2998 immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or
take action relying on it.  Any communication received in error or