[Public-list] RE: Cleaner and Spiders

Alfredo alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 09:08:28 PDT 2004

Larry,

1.Maguires plastic cleaner and plastic polish is pretty good. best used
on new plastic to extend their life. after the plastic window is worn,
nothing short of replcement will bring them back.

2.Can't help you with this one. I like spiders, i keep them around as
my personnal exterminators.

GoodLuck,

Alfredo