[Public-list] Cleaning Cowls

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Tue Oct 5 05:36:08 PDT 2004

We just found a product called Grease Lightning and it is simply
amazing. I think we find it at both our local grocery store and also
have seen it at Walmart.

I used X-14 (with the skull and crossbones on the label) to clean my
fenders last year and that worked too but you have to hold your breath,
even on the dock!

Good luck. Let us know.

Bill Blevins
Sabrina #158