[Public-list] #306 Found on Grenada

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Oct 7 04:28:10 PDT 2004

Dave,

Glad to hear she did well during the storm.

The extrusion that was used on our Albergs in my case #114 (1965) is no
longer available from the manufacturers. I had these two vendors provide a
quote for new rig a few years back.  I would also plan for a new mast step
as well, since the extrusion is different. There are a few suppliers in New
England, Dwyer Mast in Ct and Metal Mast in Putnam, CT. I can have the
length and other dimensions that you need since I will be pulling the boat
over the next week or so. Do you also need the dimensions of the boom. If
you can't wait that long, someone else may have a boat out of the water.

Stephen