[Public-list] #306 Found on Grenada

Gary Barker gbarker at swfla.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 06:42:28 PDT 2004

Dave,
Glad to hear your boat survived. Mine fell over in a boatyard during
Charley, and as with yours, I suffered no hull damage, just bent mast,
broken rigging. There is a lot to be said for a solid fiberglass hull!

Mast measurements on my A30 #563 is 34 ft 4 in high, not including masthead
casting.  Cross section is 3.5 in x 6 in. Extrusion is 5/32 in thick. I hope
this helps.

Gary Barker
Blarney #563