[Public-list] Cleaning Cowls

Villo Marmei marmei_v at pathcom.com
Sun Oct 10 09:46:34 PDT 2004

Many Thanx Brian...
I got hold of some Gel Gloss and this did the work very well...Cowls look
like new. I wonder if there is anything that one can spray over these clean
cowls so as to keep them clean and shiny....some thing like lacquer spry
(stuff they use to preserve oil paintings..only marine quality and grade).
I am also still looking for some flexible red paint to paint the insides of
these PVC scuppers... No one seems have an answer for this particular problem.
Many THANKS again to all of you who answered my question.
Villo KC-618