[Public-list] Roller furling

Peter Amos p.a.amos at tesco.net
Mon Oct 18 12:03:54 PDT 2004

Michael,thanks for the information,I thought opening the torque tube may
have been the answer but the confirmation is welcome.Tait Tait is still in
the Abacos and I shall see her on 2nd November if all goes well. Two
hurricanes have passed over the mast this season but she is still standing.I
may have some work to do on her but the plan is to get back to the U.S.
a.s.a.p. and into Glades to do some more serious chores.I shall be there
until 22nd December then home for Christmas etc returning end January.
If you can find your way to Glades while I am there I shall be delighted to
see you.
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478