[Public-list] Ground Transportation

Brian Palmer Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com
Tue Oct 19 06:33:09 PDT 2004

Alfredo,

His name is Bob Smizer of Smizer Boat Hauling.  Cell number is 846-456-4466.
He's located in Westville, NJ.

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org] On Behalf Of Alfredo
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 5:15 PM
To: public-list at alberg30.org
Subject: [Public-list] Ground Transportation

Dear List,

Last week there was a great conversation here regarding ground
transportation of the Alberg. A member had mentioned of his favorable
experience with a NJ based transporter. I tried saving this
transporter's contact information but I'm unable to locate it at this
time.

If any of you have this information, would you please be kind enough to
share it?
I'll try to do a better job of saving it this time.

Thanks in advance,

Alfredo