[Public-list] Chris Lawrence

Brian Palmer Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com
Tue Oct 19 15:10:15 PDT 2004

Bill,

I'd love a Gmail account... any chance I could get one?

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org] On Behalf Of Willard Blevins Jr
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 5:38 PM
To: public-list at alberg30.org
Cc: sailorbill at gmail.com
Subject: [Public-list] Chris Lawrence

I just realized one of my best friends while growing up had the same name.
Anyway...

Chris, your A30 custom built holding tank is on it's way. I lost your e-mail
address somehow! Send your e-mail address to my GMail address: SailorBill
(at) Gmail.com and I'll send a UPS tracking number.

Anyone else on this list want a free GMAIL account? I have 3 invitations
left. It's really a cool e-mail through the Web tool put out by Google. Just
pop me a message. It's so new you could probably get
"YourBoatName at GMail.com".

Bill Blevins
"Sabrina" #158