[Public-list]Hull #22 found--where is 306?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Oct 21 06:55:01 PDT 2004

I'm really sorry to hear that, Dave.  The bulkheads can be reglassed to
the hull, or replaced, but it may be more work than you want to do.  A
good boat can almost always be repaired.  Remember Hal Roth salvaged
Whisper after being blown ashore and holed on an island near Cape Horn.
If you haven't read "Two Against Cape Horn," I recommend it.

 - George