[Public-list] Backstay replacement...

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Oct 27 11:29:34 PDT 2004

I had Bill Bookbinder of Bluewater Sail and Canvall in TC replace the
backstay. I recollect the cost was about $205.00. When I got profurl
roller reefing, Rigging Only in Fairhaven replaced the headstay - the
cost was a lot lower, but I can not remember. I would check with tom at
Riggingonly.com He is a nice guy and very easy to work with.

>>> Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com 10/26/2004 11:15:26 PM >>>
Can anyone give me a rough idea about the cost to replace the backstay
and
forestay for an Alberg?

-Brian

 L'Esprit #288