[Public-list] "No V-berth", she says. What's the alternative?

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 28 14:02:47 PDT 2004

Mike,
I suppose that proposition was in your prenuptial agreement.....................otherwise.......  :-o,  :-o

Might just be easier to purchase one of those 'wider' boats and let the Albergs be for the more adventuresome skinny people.
Michael

Mike Lehman <sail_505 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Tell her to sleep in the cockpit. One cold night, with rain and mosquitos
and she will gladly slepp in the v-berth again.

Mike Lehman