[Public-list] Buying an Alberg

phil Prosser philprosser at alltel.net
Sat Oct 30 19:55:59 PDT 2004

I am selling my Alberg 30.  Please reply to Philprosser at alltel.net if
your still looking.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org] On Behalf Of Budington,
Jonathan
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 8:05 PM
To: 'tc at williams.name'; 'Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all'
Subject: RE: [Public-list] Buying an Alberg

Thanks for the information.  I too am biased - many of my boat owning
friends have offered alternatives to the A-30, but I find myself drawn
to the boat, and I finally decided I should just get one.  I will ask
about the beam support fix.  The Chicago trip is long, but the boat
looks to be completely refitted.  This is a major plus for me due to the
lack of free time.  You can see pictures of the boat at
www.yachtworld.com - just search for Alberg at the site - the boat is
the 1965 in Michigan City, Indiana.

I do hope to race.  It has been a long time though, and I'm sure I'll
embarrass myself.

Thank you again for the tips.

Jon