[Public-list] Greece Trip Pictures

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Sep 18 06:20:52 PDT 2004

   Some of you may have been following the trip of Adele to Greece with Christos and Tony. (see www.wallstreetcaterers.com/greece2004  user name chris , password tony )
   You may know that my wife and I went over to see them and sail with Tony for a while.
    You can now see:

http://community.webshots.com/user/briantimmins

The link will take you to my Webshots community page. On page 2 & 3 are 13 albums of pictures I took during our recent trip to Greece. The Albums are numbered 1 to 13 with titles.
   Albums 1, 2, & 3 are photos taken while in company with Tony &/or Chris. (253 photos)
   Albums 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9 were taken during our Aegean Cruise. (470 photos)
   Albums 10, 11, 12, & 13 were taken during our land based stay in Athens. (364 photos)
    1087 Photos total (over 1300 actually taken)
  We will probably add more captions as time goes by, but I didn't want to delay openning them to everyone any longer.
Regards & Enjoy,
Brian Timmins
ex A30 #497  Free Spirit
Landfall 39 #66  Calico Jack