[Public-list] Beautiful A30 in Yacht world

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Wed Sep 1 11:13:59 PDT 2004

I have to coment that that one also had some unusual live aboard ammenities.
Such things as the  mini fridge and the microwave were nice along with the
toaster oven too. But definitely interesting was the lack of the life
lines.

I grew up an A Friendship Sloop and we had no lifelines.

There were quire a few really good looking boats list though.

--
C.B. Currier
cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Spin RX