[Public-list] Modified galley and v-berth.

David Fisher liquid_addiction at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 5 20:27:03 PDT 2004

I'm working a frustratingly long way away from my boat at the moment (In
Canberra while Kalitsah lives in Sydney) and won't be up there for another
fortnight, so no photos until then, I'm sorry.  Having a nav table on board
has proved excellent, but actually ther space isn't used terribly well and I
have been considering some more major surgery on the interior.  I have
considered foregoing the starboard berth all together and replacing what is
left now of it with an aft facing nav area. Where the ice box was
originally, and the nav table is now, I have been trying to design a decent
sort of pantry arrangement.  It would be good too to have another work bench
there for galley or maintenance work.

I'm having trouble, incidentally, coming up with a satisfactory design for
this new cabinet.  I want to have it layered with seperate shelves but of
course want to use all the space available down to the hull.  Does anyone
have any good ideas about getting the most use out of a space like this?

David,
Kalitsah 440,
Sydney.