[Public-list] RE: Head Holding tank

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:55:26 PDT 2004

Maybe they cahnged some things since I did mine - now it looks like the 5057
is the right one. I am doing this from memory , but it seems to the the
height was 16" not 19" as shown in the 5022. I will take some more
measurements and let you know. I also, strongly advize that befor buying any
tank , that you make careful measurents of your boat since we have found
some differences from one boat to another.

              Mike Lehman