[Public-list] RE: Head Holding tank

Chris Lawrence chris.lawrence at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 7 11:45:42 PDT 2004

Glad to hear it Gord - on mine the take out pipe only ran about 80% of the
way down, meaning that the lowest part of the tank appeared never to have
been suctioned out - I won't go into detail about the resulting hardened
matter and what it took to dig it out...Sounds like yours had a better
installer at work on the day your was out in...

Chris Lawrence
24 Scarborough Road
Toronto, Canada M4E 3M5
T: 416-698-5136 F: 416-698-8953 E: chris.lawrence at sympatico.ca