[Public-list] #306 Lost on Grenada

Chris Lawrence chris.lawrence at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 13 19:12:04 PDT 2004

Dave, my wife, who is Thai, and who gets seasick just thinking about boats,
has nevertheless fallen in love with our A30 (#500).

On hearing your story she immediately went to the Thai Temple in Toronto to
have the monks chant a prayer for Alberg #306. While I truly believe this
will help, I also know that you have one of the best built sailing vessels
ever launched. The Alberg 30 has demonstrated over and over the last 40
years that she will usually remain standing when others cannot. In this age
of terror and unprecedented natural events, the strength and character of
the A30 should be a blessing and inspiration to us all.

Best of luck and Godspeed.

Cirrus #500
Chris Lawrence