[Public-list] New Owner

Brian Hofler bhofler at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 13 20:07:09 PDT 2004

Hello Philip:

Yes...Her name is Putachieside...I can explain another time, suffice to say
that there is a single malt scotch named Putachieside...My wife and I owned
an Albin Vega for several years and admired that particular A30 every time
we visited Pt. Browning. This year I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw
a for sale sign on the boat. I immediately rowed over and introduced myself
to the owner (Bill Haig happened to be working on the boat) and looker her
over. I rowed back to Lyra (our Vega) to wake my wife. She had a look, we
went for a great sail the next day and made an offer, which was accepted. We
were fortunate to sell our Vega (it was in great condition) quickly and now
we have Putachieside moored in the Crescent Beach area. Are you moored in
the Vancouver area? We plan to attend the A30 rendezvous at Maple Bay in
2005. However we would love to connect with fellow A30 owners in our area at
any time...

Cheers
Brian