[Public-list] #306 Lost on Grenada

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Sep 14 04:31:33 PDT 2004

Dave,

I would be positive until you hear otherwise. #114 broke loose during
Hurricane Gloria and ended up on the rocks in Amesbury, MA. She sustained a
few dings and one that required a surface patch on the stern. As all the
owners realize, the Alberg is strong and can handle almost anything. I hope
you hear good news over the next few days, keep us updated.

Best regards,
Stephen