[Public-list] ELECTRIC DRIVE

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 14 09:46:41 PDT 2004

The specifications on the website indicate 24 v DC  at 2 kw, 4 kw alt, 5 kw.
with 82-93% efficiency both as a generator and motor.

That would allow for a  max of  5000 / 746 = 6.7 HP  or 6.7 x 0.93 = 6.2
available HP.

This is too small a motor for an Alberg 30 but might be  interesting for an
Alberg 22
Don