[Public-list] RE: ELECTRIC DRIVE & Triton, ONDINE

William Wallace tristan at one.net
Tue Sep 14 19:18:09 PDT 2004

Check out these Electric Drives!

http://www.rayeo.com/	Electric Outboard

http://pages.intrstar.net/~brb/submot.html

Scott Wallace, Rhodes Meridian

P.S. we found a Pearson Alberg designed Triton, Ondine, in our
midwestern boat yard north of Cincinnati, from Delaware...anyone know
of her past?

The boatyard guys accused me of drawing and attracting strange older
ocean sailboats to their yard of predominately Hunter, Catalina and
McGregor boats!

Now they have our Rhodes Meridian, a Pearson Triton and another old
full keeler, that reminds me of a Dana 24!