[Public-list] Canadien Friendship Weekend

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 06:18:34 PDT 2004

brian, we can always sleep in my car.
dan

brian curry <brian_curry at hotmail.com> wrote:
Fellow Albergers,

I will be attending the weekend on the 23-26 and would very much like to
race. Haven't heard back from anyone concerning possible crew spot (from
earlier emails). I plan on basically "showing up " in hopes of getting on a
boat. If anyone is still looking, please let me know, also, possibly a boat
to stay on over the weekend. Thanks.

Brian Curry

Makai #151 (who has survived 2 storms in the last three weeks)
Tampa Bay