[Public-list] Oxford Race

Brian Palmer Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com
Tue Sep 21 08:48:38 PDT 2004

Dave,

Try installing the Divx codec:
http://www.divx.com/divx/download/index.php

Let me know if that did the trick.

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org] On Behalf Of Dave Terrell
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 11:43 AM
To: public-list at alberg30.org
Subject: RE: [Public-list] Oxford Race

It looks like I need an introduction to the 21st century. I got great
sound, lots of sailing sounds - heroic stuff I guess, but no visual
image. Any suggestions about what to push. I am at the college and we
have all the super fast connections needed - just no picture.

I will stay tuned.

>>> Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com 9/21/2004 11:08:30 AM >>>
I just re-uploaded the video, this time with music (Ride of the
Valkeries) which seems very fitting.  If you have a fast connection and
have already seen it, it's worth downloading again :)

http://www.DigitalArsenal.com/lingin/oxford2.avi

It's 30MB, so be patient!

-Brian