[Public-list] A-30 west coast website?

Brian Hofler bhofler at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 21 18:29:13 PDT 2004

Hi Randy:

Yes it is up and running...except I managed to delete two other individuals
that logged on...not sure what I am doing...the best way to figure it our is
to google yahoo groups. Search for Alberg 30 and you should find the links.
Once there you can bookmark...very sparse for now but will grow in time.

Cheers
Brian