[Public-list] This might work

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Sep 21 19:29:59 PDT 2004

Brian,

There's really no need for splintering off west coast albergers.  You're
perfectly welcome to discuss things on this list, and you'll find that
most topics don't have geographic boundaries.

There's space for adding your own thoughts to the web site, too.  Take a
look at http://www.alberg30.org/collaborate/ and, if you have something
to say to the world about the Alberg 30, add it there.  It's pretty easy
to drive once you understand it, but ask if you need help.  I don't have
an automated way to post photos, mostly because I don't want to
encourage the posting of porn by outsiders, but I'll be glad to add your
photos if you want.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.