[Public-list] Still need mast

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 09:55:56 PDT 2004

Gary - where are you? There was a spare used A30 mast at a boatyard in
Florida [the florida dealer for profurl systems]. It has been there for
years [if it is still there] At one time I considered driving to Florida
[from Maryland] to buy it [cheap] and keep it in my garage as a spare, but I
never go around to it. Let me know if this interests you and I will try to
remember who had it.

              Mike Lehman