[Public-list] Queenstown

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Sep 27 10:35:28 PDT 2004

Where: Queenstown creek.  Turn left as you enter the creek.

When: After the race.  The Albergers generally raft near the party-boat raft,
but separately.

Etc: If you're going over, you should sign up for the race.  It's not
much different from cruising over.  This is absolutely the best race for
a cruiser to try.  You'll have fun; just ask my grandson Charlie.

See http://cbyra.org/GB04/211.pdf for the race over and
http://cbyra.org/GB04/212.pdf for the race back.  Entry form is at
http://cbyra.org/entryForm.pdf

 - George