[Public-list] Lexan or Acrylic ?

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Tue Sep 28 09:43:17 PDT 2004

James,

I suggest taking them all out and comparing for size differences.  No need
to make templates, just send originals and only those that differ in size.
Fell free to reply to rkingsland101 at ksba.com.

Roger

Roger L. Kingsland, AIA
Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates (KSBA)
N40° 27' 49"  W79° 57' 59"
3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
www.ksba.com

1(412) 252-1500 X101 - Office & Voice Mail
1(412) 779-5101 - Mobile (no voice mail)
1(412) 252-1510 - Fax