[Public-list] friendship weekend

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:17:58 PDT 2004

Dan,

I found your pants [belt and buckle included]; they were on my boat. Seems
that Stephan mistook them for his and while packing to leave on Monday
morning, realizing they were not his and left them on the boat. I will mail
them to you.

Also, if Ken Stevenson is reading this, I have his long-sleeved blue Alberg
shirt. I will mail that too. Anything else that I find is mine [just
kidding]

It was great to have everyone over and I enjoyed the company. You are always
welcome.

              Mike Lehman